8:30 am, 10:00 am, and 11:30 am weekly
Every Sunday morning we gather to worship God, celebrate His goodness and learn how to apply His truth to our lives. We offer the same style of contemporary worship and teaching in each of our one-hour services. Casual, comfortable attire is welcome. The church is fully ADA-accessible. Wireless audio receivers are available at the Welcome Center during all services for those needing assistance. Spanish and Mandarin translation is also available at select services. (See “Translation” below.) Nursery and children’s programs are available for families. When you arrive, please let any greeter know how we can help you feel at home, or stop by our Welcome Center for information and a thanks-for-joining-us gift.
From the South (Trenton):
• Take Route 1 North to Scudders Mill Rd.
• Turn left at 4th light onto Schalks Crossing Rd.
• Turn left into PAC.
From the North (New Brunswick):
• Take Route 1 South to Ridge Rd.
• Cross over Route 1.
• Turn right at 1st light onto Schalks Crossing Rd.
• Travel 2 miles, then turn right into PAC.